Friday, May 25, 2012

A Fun Day

Day 493 – It’s Friday, usually a day off for me but not today. I spent few hours at work. But it was a good day regardless. My daughter came here yesterday so we spent the morning together before she left and only then I went to the hospital. I worked for a few hours but no one was there so I could put my music in full volume so I had a good time; and to make it a very special day indeed I drove directly to the beach and spent the next two hours there watching the day coming to its end. I also met friends there so it was especially nice. When I came home I worked some more on my latest picture and I am again at a point I cannot continue without my teacher. I don’t know what else I can do, it looks done to me. So over all it was a very good day, work and all. I am very happy that I learned to pay extra attention to nourish my soul on times of high demands. This way when I look at my day I can focus on the other things I did and not on the few hours of work and it makes me all happy, especially the painting. I have very little time to see friends these days so I cherish every time I see or speak with someone, but it will all get back to normal in less than three weeks. I can do it!
  
I am thankful for a great day with my daughter, with my friends and with my paintings. I am thankful I spent time on the beach. I am thankful that at the end of the day I am one day closer to the finish line, with fewer items on my “to do” list. It is very late again and I am thankful I can go to sleep now.
    

No comments: