Wednesday, May 9, 2012

My New Office

Day 477 the coming four weeks are going to be very hectic for us. We have a very big event in the hospital and it’s going to take every free moment we have to make it a success. On top of it I have all the regular visits I am taking care of, in short, my plate is very full and there are days I don’t even know where to start. So today I decided at some point that I am leaving my office and take my work to the beach, I didn’t need the computer so it was doable and at least this way I was enjoying the fresh air and the calm of the beach. If I want to see day light in the next few weeks, I will have to do it regularly. A lot of my work I can do on my laptop with a phone and all the files in front of me, but I don’t need to meet people so I don’t have to physically be in my office. I think it will bring only good things and will take off some of the pressure, so I will try to be out as many days as I can. And hopefully after the craze is over I will be able to take a few days off and relax, but for now, being on the beach is relaxed enough.
  
I am thankful for the brilliant idea to work in an open café on the beach. I am thankful for this wonderful change of atmosphere. I am thankful that my work is flexible enough, and my boss trusting enough, so I can do things like that; it will make the next month bearable.  

No comments: