Wednesday, June 20, 2012

A Fun Night

Day 519 - I am in The President's conference in Jerusalem for the second day; yesterday they had Kisinger and Tony Blair - a very special event indeed. Today is the second day and it was interesting but not as much as yesterday. At the end of the day there was a party for some of the conference delegates and our guys arranged invitations for the four of us and we went there. And that was so much fun!! It was a "battle of the bands" and after that we continues with dancing for another hour. I sure did not expect that when traveling on a business trip. A very nice surprise! We came back to the hotel tired but very happy and it is also very important as team building exercise. We get to know a very different side of us. It is the first time I'm on something like that and I really like the idea.


I am thankful for another day we got to spend another day here at the conference. I am thankful for a fun evening with my friends. I am thankful for a clubbing night - it was so much fun. I am thankful this is the job I have, I see myself as so lucky for that.

No comments: