Saturday, June 16, 2012

Second Day At The Hospital

Day 515It’s our second night in the hospital. And I am so tired, I didn’t sleep much last night and I hope it will be better tonight. They ran a lot of tests and we experienced a lot of frustration (ER is a place where they test your patience to the limit)and at the end they are still not sure what it was, but some alarming results came in so they will re-test tomorrow morning. I still hope it will change, that the diagnosis is not what it looks like right now. This is a very, very short entry. We got out to take a shower and change clothes and then go back. And I need some sleep I won’t make it through another day without sleep.
    
I am thankful they decided to keep my daughter here for one more night and run the necessary tests, this way we’ll know for sure one way or another. I am thankful I got to spend the day with my daughter, be with her at this difficult junction. I am thankful she doesn’t need surgery.

No comments: