Sunday, June 3, 2012

It's Show Time

Day 502Today was the day to tie up all the loose ends and by late afternoon the events started to unfold. No more endless preparations we are in show time. I like that stage, the moment before it all start to unfold; the calm when I know that I took care of everything I could think of, and everything falls into place. I worked another very long day but when I locked my office at night, I knew all is ready and waiting for tomorrow for the many people that will be visiting, ready to hear our story and open their hearts. I know the next few days hold many challenges for us, but this is easy stuff – we react to events and situations. Much easier than to think and prepare for the “what if”. Solving problems as they present themselves is what I like best and I am so happy that finally this is where we are. and I almost forgot – I did my nails today after more than a year I didn’t; I really don’t know why it took me so long to do that. But it looks so nice that I sure will do it again.
 
I am thankful the waiting period is over; I am thankful we are now in show time.  I am thankful that in a few days it will all be behind us; I cannot wait to get my old life back. I am thankful I decided to do my hair and my nails – it makes me feel so good. I am thankful to my friends who care so much about the things I do, and make me feel so good.

No comments: