Thursday, June 21, 2012

A Different Thursday Night

Day 520I am back home after two days away, and, as always, I am so happy to be back. we worked really long hours and its very tiring but also very satisfying; but I am so happy it’s over. I arrive at 10:30 at night and my daughter was here so we had a very long talk and now I am getting ready to sleep. I am so very tired; but I will not go to sleep before filing my blog, or before taking a shower. It’s been a very long week and I am so happy to be at the other end of it and at home again. but it is also a serious routine breaker. I guess that what we need is a combination of both – a routine that I’ll miss and what to get back to and some events that will break it; that I’ll work my butt off to accomplish, will be happy when it ends and even as I go through the motions to be able to realize how much I love the fact that I have these events; they give power and color to my days, to my life.
 
I am thankful for the interesting job I have. I am thankful for this unique opportunity to represent my hospital and in the same meet people, and have fun with my colleagues. I am thankful to be back home, to be able to spend quality time with my daughter. And now I am also thankful for I am done writing and I can go to sleep.

No comments: