Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Day Two of Our Tour

Day 505 - I'm at the hotel now after a full day of touring the country and especially our capital. It was a great day and I really enjoyed it. I love interacting with people, and I love being on the road seeing places and explaining about them. Showing people our beautiful country, and it's rich history. I love it so much more than sitting in an office all day long. I know I should write more and talk about the wonderful day we had but I am too tire and I forgot my laptop and it's very late and I can't type one normal sentence and I am totally falling asleep.
  
I am thankful for such a special opportunity to play a host for a few days as part of my job. I am so thankful I have this kind of a job. I am so very tired, and so my biggest thank is for having a nice hotel and a clean bed to sleep in tonight; i think I am so tired I would sleep even in lesser conditions, but I am thankful it is not.

No comments: