Thursday, December 6, 2012

A candid talk

Day 688 - a very long and sincere talk deep into the night. Not everything was easy but I appreciate so much the candid way in which it was presented and the willingness to open up in such a way. A lot to think about for sure, to contemplate and decide how we want to go about things. But I have to admit that it really didn't  change much the way I looked at our relationship, just brought one more unknown parameter into the equation, something that can be solved if we'd put our minds to it. It makes me face my values as well as my fears; it makes me admire him for being able to live in this way and not buckle.

I am thankful for the truth that shined through today. I am thankful for the trust, the sincerity the willingness to open up completely. I am thankful to be who I am and have the set of values I have. I am thankful that even at this junction I think of solutions instead of running for cover.

No comments: