Sunday, December 16, 2012

Billboard announcement

Day 698 - I posted today on Facebook pictures from our hike yesterday. After few "likes" it donned on me that I posted pictured of me and my new partner and its very clear how we feel about each other; I realized it was an announcement to the world that I think I found "the one". Maybe they don't look at it this way, but this is how I felt when I started getting comments about how cute we look together. Was it my subconscious that pushed me to do that? does it really mean anything? It is not the first guy I am dating but it is the first time that I am making it "official". All my friends saw that, probably even my ex, if he bothers to stock me, which he probably doesn't. But I was very happy with it; it felt good and right and I don't mind announcing it since I am very serious about it and with every passing day I feel it more. I didn't believe I will ever feel this way again; I forgot when was the last time I did, but it sure something I welcome into my life with open arms and open heart. These blessed rains that quench my thirst, that of the nomad on the desert roads. It feels like the universe is looking for me, taking care of me and it sure is a wonderful feeling.
  
I am thankful for this happiness long forgotten; I am thankful it fills my days, my life. I am thankful for every magical moment. I am thankful for every tender and loving moment; I feel honored to be the recipient of so much; I hope I can do enough to deserve it.

No comments: