Tuesday, December 11, 2012

A late night record


Day 693 - once again it's way too late. Once again I don't take care of my sleep time. interesting, very interesting subject but somehow I will have to learn to go to sleep on time; or else I am setting myself for a very bad outcome. exhaustion. I am burning the candle at both ends. tomorrow I will go to sleep as soon as I am back home from work. I have to make up the hours.

I am thankful for yet another very important talk. I am thankful it is a journey I am taking with a partner who is ready to listen and communicate in a way I think might work better; it makes me happy to see this kind of exchange, it gives me hope. but right now I am most thankful for the three hours of sleep ahead of me; I sure need every minute of them.

No comments: