Thursday, December 20, 2012

Facebook challenge

Day 702 - For the past few hours I was working on Facebook trying to set a new page for my partner. It took me so many trials to get anything done and it's kind of frustrating since I am sure it can be done so much faster, but I had no one to ask so I had to reinvent the wheel. But at the end of a long evening it looks OK and I am so happy I managed to do that. Next time it will be so much faster (I hope). it is very late, again and my daughter is coming here in a few hours so I want to get few hours of sleep before I have to pick her up.

I am thankful I managed to do what I set up to do, even if it took me such a long time. I am thankful my daughter is coming to visit us today, it means so much to me. I am thankful I can go to sleep now.

No comments: