Sunday, December 2, 2012

The strength to change

Day 684 - My life is so uneventful right now that it's actually a problem for me to find something to write about, or maybe it's not my life but the way I look at them, my point of view. I have a nagging suspicion it's the later. Nothing really change that much and if anything I am so excited about this new man in my life, about the tarot reading I am studying with him, about my daughter's life after the army, about the war that did not escalate and stayed a fire exchange but no ground forces involvement. and still I find nothing to write about. I am not sure why but it sure needs some thinking, what's going on, why am I not interested in all that; why am I on a limbo. I was reading about the strength card of the tarot; about raising the walls between us and the outside world; the reasons for these walls and their importance; it talks about finding the right path for us and taking it, finding the inner strength for change. All right to the point; suddenly in the midst of my joyful run I got stuck and I am looking for the energy to move again. I know it will come and I am taking the right steps to make it happen; but for the next few days or weeks I have to explore and find in me the strength I lost to get on the road again, to get my life wagon out of the rut and onto the road. I know I can do it, I dug myself out of the deepest rut possible; so this is nothing but a little bump on the road, I can do it. I know I can. 
  
I am thankful for the eye opening discussion that made me see where I am right now. I am thankful for the daily dose of ancient wisdom today in the form of the strength card, a very needed one indeed. I am thankful for long talks for future plans for budding relationship. I am thankful for the changes as well as the constant parts of my life. 

No comments: