Saturday, December 8, 2012

A very special weekend

Day 690 - there were very heavy rains last might that made hiking in the mountains today unpleasant but we didn't want to stay home all day so we decided to go to the beach and stroll there. Not exactly the most challenging hike but a few hours of fresh air and a little workout are always something good. And the company made it a perfect outing. I keep writing day after day how amazed I am at finding someone that has the same values that are so important to me; that we see things eye in eye. And I keep getting signs all the time of that similarity. That after five days we are together all the time and even more intense weekend of hours upon hours of talking, I am looking forwards to more of these talks. That for the first time in so many years my heart is overflowing with emotions. That we keep making crazy plans for next month and next year...

I am thankful for the blessings in my life. I am thankful that at my age I have finally met a man that is everything I was looking for; that after less than a month we are dating I can see us spending our lives together, we both can. I am thankful that I found in me the courage and ability to trust and to love again. 


No comments: