Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Looking for an apartment

Day 700 - We went to look for an apartment today. It sounds so simple and a matter of fact until I stopped for one moment to think about the meaning of that act. We want to live together; the way we look at it right now we want to share our lives for the rest of our lives. Otherwise we won't take this step. It doesn't cease to amaze me how from day two it was so clear to me (to him even before we met) that we are meant to be together; that we will fall for each other so hard. You hear these stories about love at first sight but by the time one gets to my age, you don't really believe in fairy tales anymore. and then one day, almost out of nowhere, it falls on my head. The day after we met I thought I met my soul mate. our second meeting brought me to say that I think he is the one. and every passing day, every phone call, every day we spend together makes me love him more; make our relationship stronger and more meaningful. I don't know how to contain all the feelings I am swamped with, it's overflowing.
  
I am thankful for every moment of happiness; I have my life experience to know I should never take it for granted. I am thankful for every difficult moment along the way - it brought me to the place where I am today and it brought us together. I am thankful for our decision to move in together; it is such a special moment and I cherish it so much.    

No comments: