Sunday, December 30, 2012

A warm welcome

Day 712 - My partner has a son who lives in another country so the only way for him to communicate is by Skype. Today he had a Skype session with his son, the first one since he moved here and he asked me to join him. He wanted to introduce me, to make me part of his family. It was a very nice call and very easy going and we all talked for about two hours. This little gesture made me very happy - he included me in his very close and sacred circle of family. I did the same for him and introduced him to my daughter but for some reason it is still very new to me when my partner is so nice and kind to me. I have to learn to expect this kind of behavior and actually make it the golden standard. I feel so lucky to have this man in my life who loves me so much and let me feel it any way he can.

I am thankful for a very long and productive evening of taking care of business. I am thankful for the warm and very kind welcome by which I was accepted into his family. I am so very thankful for this love that befall on me and makes every moment of my day so special.

No comments: