Monday, December 10, 2012

Dinner at home

Day 692 - A stormy night, the winds are hauling, and it's getting colder. What is better in a day like that then to stay safely home, prepare a good dinner and later study? So he is a chef and I have to admit it is so wonderful. I am not used to a man cooking for me/us but a chef is a huge step forward. he makes the most delicious things from the simplest ingredients, he knows how to manage the food so to minimize waste, all things I am not very good at and very happy and thankful for finally learning these important skills. But most of all it is so wonderful to have my man cook for me with love and care, with so much passion for healthy food. I just love it.

I am thankful for an amazing day that started late and continued deep into the night again. I am thankful for this very special pleasure of eating gourmet food every single day. I am thankful for coming home and not having to start making dinner. I am thankful for hours of studying in the course of tarot, and today was the tower card - a very interesting card, for sure - and as always, I am thankful for having him as my teacher. I am thankful for his tender love and care.

No comments: