Saturday, December 22, 2012

In love for real

Day 704 - I read few old blogs of mine, I kept talking about love all the time. I realized I used the word too freely, knowing all too well that it's not really love but using the word never the less. Only now when I found the man I am actually thinking very seriously of sharing the second half of my life with I am starting to grasp the depth of feelings and emotions involved in such a vast thing as love. It makes me almost embarrassed to read these earlier entries, to see what I considered as love. But I also feel so very fortunate to have found a man I am developing such strong feelings for; to have someone that makes me so much more me. It makes me happy to know that in the end of a long day we are going to spend our next day together as well. That I want to talk to him all day long; that I am so thankful our paths have crossed...

I am thankful for having love again in my life. I am thankful I have found the man that the two of us together are a synergism so powerful and whole. I am thankful for every trial, for every false start, for all the lessons I had to learn in order to arrive so ready to the finish line.

No comments: