Friday, December 28, 2012

A day with my loved ones

Day 710 - it was a long day. that started 20 hours ago. We hiked on the boardwalk of the city where my daughter lives, a long hike - an hour in each direction and we just came back from a dance party for the new year. (Yes the new year is few days away but here it is a regular work day so most of the parties are taking place this weekend). Dancing with the man I love was so wonderful, making it a unique experience, a great party. It's late now and we are very tired and tomorrow morning we are going on a serious hike with my group, so this is a short entry. It was a great day; I enjoyed the the walk on the boardwalk, and even more so the fact that at the end of it we met our best friends here and we most important of all we met my daughter for a few hours. I had to be in the city and I never miss a chance to see her, even if only for a few hours since she worked in the morning.

IU am thankful for a wonderful day, full of laughter and sunshine and love. I am thankful for the chance to see all the most important people for me here, in one place. I am thankful for a fun night, for great plans for tomorrow and most of all I am thankful I can go to sleep now; I have to admit - I am tired.

No comments: