Thursday, December 27, 2012

Tarot reading

Day 709 - As part of the tarot course one has to find his "signification" card, the card that represents who he is today and the lessons he has to internalize as part of his spiritual development, as part of his journey. There is a very structured process by which this card is identified and it can take a long time. The process starts when one buys his tarot cards and take care of them in a special way for 21 days and only then he can do this. You open once a day until a card from the majors is the card of the day. Yesterday was the first day I could open and I got a minor card. Tonight after coming back from the painting class we did another session and I got my card. It was a very good card, one of the best in the tarot deck and the interesting thing is that I don't feel I deserve it. I feel I have so much to learn and to do, I don't see myself in that point of the journey, I wish one day I will. And it makes me realize few things - I have to learn to accept complements; I have to learn to trust my ability and my strength and I have to understand what this card is trying to teach me, what are the actions I have to take in order to make my life the magic that the card promises if I'll take the right steps. I have to internalize all that and work at it diligently. My partner was very happy with the card I got, I on the other hand was not. I have to find out why.
   
I am thankful for a wonderful day; a day with not even one episode of heart burn - I forgot how wonderful that feels, I am thankful for a great painting class after two weeks I didn't go due to heavy rains. I am thankful  for a very interesting Tarot session, for the wonderful reaction of my partner. I am thankful for the lessons I have to learn, for the acknowledgement of the journey I took so far and the ones ahead of me.  

No comments: