Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Moving in together

Day 707 - My partner moved here on a more permanent basis. He brought his very few worldly possessions to my house and as of today I am starting a new chapter in my life, we both are. It is both scary and exciting but I would not do that had I not think it is the right man and the right thing to do. If he lived in the same city as I do we might have waited a little longer but since he lives 2 hours away it doesn't make any sense and so we made this decision to move in together after such a short time. He believes in keeping as little as possible possessions and looking at what he brought it made me realize how much I accumulated in the past two years. I have a lot to say about it but not today. his evening I want to concentrate on this very special event that just happened. I didn't believe it will happen again and definitely not so soon but I was fortunate enough that the universe smiled at me again and I was not about to let this magic moment pass just because it's so soon, only two and a half years after I left my previous life, my marriage and moved back here.
  
I am thankful for such an emotional day, for a huge decision that I am so happy i was strong enough to make. I am thankful for the generosity of the universe. I am thankful for this love that shines on my life again, for this special man that has entered them and makes every day so special.   

No comments: