Friday, August 9, 2013

A rough day

Day 932 - A dramatic day in more ways then I care to count .A very difficult day at times. It started so lovely with a plan to meet my daughter for a few hours, just the two of us. But very dramatic events on the other side of the ocean, back home, prevented some of the fun as we were checking all the time the news from there and discussed the events for a while. But still, through all that we managed to have some fun, visit a flea market and a very high end tea store that looked almost out of place in it's elegance. I was very happy that for a short while we were just us with no interruptions from here or there and I can't wait for her to come back home on Monday. It's been a long month and a half but it was good; for both of us. And I hope now we are ready to be back together here.

I am thankful to my daughter for the few wonderful hours we spent together. I am thankful for the little things we did that were so much fun and so special. I am thankful this day is over and luckily it ended on a good note; at times I wasn't so sure how it will end. I am thankful I can go to sleep now for a very needed rest.

No comments: