Tuesday, August 6, 2013

The power of crystals and stones

Day 929 - I love semi precious stones and I love crystals. I used to walk around with a little polished amethyst stone in my pocket, for good luck and for blessings. But it was never more than something I like. My interest was even more so because I like to make jewelry and I use all different stones in my designs; just because they are so pretty to me. Today I happened across an article about the healing qualities of these stones; their mystic meanings and I find it fascinating. Apparently they are used for generations as healing agents, helping in curing diseases, maladies and discomforts. They are healing body and soul and are good for depression, low self esteem and low energy levels. Stones can be used to bring love into our life, to absorb bad energies and replace them with tranquility and wholesomeness. Each one has its own qualities and its indications. It was interesting to read to learn how you chose them (by intuition) how you keep them and how your cleanse them. In short, I had a very interesting lesson today and I loved knowing that without any intentions I am using the healing powers of these stones for a very long time. Now that I know I will start using them in a more structured and accurate way and bring the right presence into my life. I think I am going to take a class, if I can only find one. 
  
I am thankful for these very interesting articles and findings; about this new world open right  before my eyes of stones and crystals. I am thankful to learn that something I truly appreciate for its beauty and charm also has such healing power. I am thankful for an opportunity to learn a little more about something that up until now was just a mindless and on the surface has such deep and spiritual meaning.        

No comments: