Saturday, August 17, 2013

Change of direction

Day 940 - I don't feel like writing, can you imagine that? nine hundred and forty days into my writing the blog I feel crappy enough to just go to sleep and not look back at my day. But actually, when I think about it some more, I did spent few relaxing hours with my daughter that give some good moments to an overall crappy weekend. Sometimes I wonder if it's a smart idea to have a boyfriend at all, with all the drama in my life I question that more than once. But I'm not going to dwell on that. I will say that my daughter came with few really exciting revelations about her future that made me real happy; I sure hope her plan will work the way she visions it right now. For me, my past is longer than my future; for her it's almost all ahead of her. And it's so exciting!! I know I was not there as much as I should have this weekend but I have my bad moments as well; still it doesn't take away from what she had to say or plan. I look at her and it warms my heart, to see how all grown up she is and put together; planning her future in wide and excited brush strokes. I wish her all the luck she needs right now to go ahead and make it a reality and in the easiest and most straight forwards way. 
  
I am thankful I got to see my youngest daughter all grown up and serious. I am thankful I had the privilege to witness this change in direction about her future plans and career. I am thankful for this weekend, even if so difficult at times. I am thankful to my daughter for bringing light and warmth into it.   

No comments: