Monday, August 12, 2013

Not just sleep

Day 935 - it's been a long day; nothing exciting to report. Work, running some errands and finally back home. But it was also a day I lived, even if I'd rather do more meaningful things had it been my last, and I made it safely to its end, with a heart filled with gratitude. So a good day after all, even if not exciting. I spent some time with my partner and that's always great, cleaned my house, did some shopping and I even found time to read. Its "The good the bad and the ugly" kind of mix. Exciting side by side with the boring and the mundane. But it is a good reflection of life, so I am grateful for living another day on this earth and I guess I have to learn to be thankful also to the fact that I am one day closer to the end of this incarnation. Another day in this blessed place. Hallelujah.

I am thankful for my life. I am thankful for all its facets. I am thankful I can go to sleep now.

No comments: