Thursday, August 29, 2013

A nice get away from my routine

Day 952 - I went today to a lecture in a store specializing in rocks and stones. One lecture about opals and one about stones that are of organic origin from plants or animals. I love stones and crystals and find it interesting to learn more about them, so it was very interesting and fun evening. Very out of the routine kind of evening. I think I have to do that more often; it's invigorating. It's so easy to fall into a schedule and not break it, especially with our very hectic life style, so every change is a blessing and comes to remind me that I'm still alive and can do great things if I'll put my mind and heart to it, if I'll master my will to move forward. Until then even a simple lecture about something I like is special and out of the ordinary.

I am thankful for this break in the middle of my week for something special and for my interest and education. I am thankful for a nice ending to my not very special day, it sure gave me so much positive energy.

No comments: