Saturday, August 3, 2013

Turning the wheels

Day 926 - Do you believe in the idea of "the secret", do you believe in setting the wheels of the outside world by moving the wheels inside us? I really do and time after time I see that in action. This is how I moved here, how I found my job, even how I met my boyfriend. I knew what I wanted expressed it with all the conviction it is going to happen and sure enough it appeared in my life. And now for months I am debating about my next move. The wheel inside me is moving up and down and since I am not sure yet I keep looking at this opportunity or that; getting excited about one idea and two days later scratch it for the next one. Today I finally understood nothing will happen until I'll really know what I want; until I will have the burning fire, the conviction. Only then opportunities will start to show up in my life; only then I'll know what to do next. I have some direction but it is not enough. I think the time has come to start going in instead of looking for answers outside. How? by listening to my inner voice, by doing a daily meditation, by taking time off my busy schedule to put myself at the center and not neglect it. When I'll do that I'll reconnect and find my inner truth. I did it before so I know it works; it is time to listen and then let the planet know what I am looking for, what I ask Her to do for me. Once I'll ask the wheels of change will be put into motion and my life, once again, will roll in the right direction.
  
I am thankful for this reminder I got today that all is within my reach if I'll only put my mind to that. I am thankful for being human thus in the center of the creation where all is there for me. I am thankful for a great weekend, for real relaxation and recharging of batteries; I am ready to face the world again and a new week.  

No comments: