Thursday, August 22, 2013

Karaoke night

Day 945 - Karaoke night. So much fun!!! It is on my list of things to do for more than 2 years, it was part of my "artist way" activities. But I could not find a place to go. So when one of my friends posted on her Facebook page about Karaoke night I immediately jumped at the offer. We met at the club that was still half empty but filled soon after. The funny, or should I say sad, thing is that I wasn't here in this country for many years and I don't listen to the radio so my local music knowledge is from almost 30 years ago. I didn't know almost any of the songs on the list, not even when it was sung. But still we had a good time. Beers, music, friends and each other all on a Thursday night outing, something we never do.  And I even got to sing one song. So fun all around.  
  
I am thankful I finally got to go to a karaoke bar here. I am thankful I could scratch it off my list. I am thankful I got to meet these friends after a very long time. I am thankful for a Thursday night fun.  

No comments: