Saturday, August 31, 2013

One life to live

Day 954 - you can't live your life trying to please others. It just doesn't work. All can be nice and dandy until something goes the wrong way or just rub them that way. And if you stand by holding your breath, waiting for their approval then you kind of miss your own life. And even more than that, most people don't know what they want for themselves but they know all too well what they are expecting of you. Interesting, isn't it? Well, today I got a reminder of that. And as always, things hurt for a reason, to make sure we'll pay attention, and if we won't something more painful will follow until we won't be able to ignore it any more.

I'm thankful for this reminder; I will try to internalize the lesson so nothing bad will happen. I am thankful that I canine my life and make all the mistake I want; they are mine to mess up. I am thankful for I can go to sleep now, just few minutes past midnight; still in good time.

No comments: